15 November 2007

Separated.



Finally, time to list my most recent painting - "Separated".
I was talking about going on holiday with my partner this morning. The idea of visiting Cape Town and my family back home came to mind and then came this painting which has been painted with the following words in mind ... "Like a lead weight, we are held separate by circumstance."

Please enjoy the artwork and leave your comments!

Details Of The Work: The original measures 61 x 77cm and has been painted with acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas. You may purchase the original for $500 or there is the much cheaper option of purchasing the printed version. Please contact me via email or leave your inquiry in the form of a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carmen i think this work is just brilliant, the colours and abstract feel, wow i love this, you are very talented.

Anonymous said...

Carmen your boababs is just the best, and your african art, you will do very well in South Africa.